There is no other race like it. This isn't a bunch of wimpy obstacles made of plywood and 2 x 4's.
You will be scaling ravines and climbing walls, traversing a creek several times (balance beams! suspension bridge!), crawling over mammoth trees and logs, running through a scenic vineyard, and plummeting down a 100 foot mud slide. And you've still got a long way to go (see below)....
1) 5K The Hard Way Bus Have you ever run up and over a huge psychedelic bus? Check that off your bucket list.
2) Power Plunge and Fireman Climb Jump into our refreshing creek and on the other side you'll be greeted with a very unique ladder wall.
3) Goodyear Canyon Venture down a steep ravine loaded with treacherous tire obstacles and a cargo climb.
4) Arc de Tree-umph! Pardon our French. Scale a giant ravine, and parade through a tree arch (built my Mother Nature herself).
5) Tee Time We give you a little break here as you run across Valley View's beautiful top 9.
6) The Long and Wine-ding Road You get to weave in and out of the Valley View Vineyard.
7) Welcome to the Jungle Welcome to the JUNGLE, baby! We want to hear you scream.
8) Hundred Foot Water Slide This is our soon-to-be-famous, signature obstacle. Enjoy your ride down the 100-foot water slide into the monstrous mud pit.
9) The Monster Lounge Feeling a little run down? Take a little break and enjoy some music, good company, and a complimentary shot of Monster Energy Drink.
10) Bridge Over Troubled Water You've got a choice to make. Take "The Easy Way" and traverse a tricky suspension bridge, or choose "The Hard Way" and plunge right into the creek and scale the steep bank.
11) Tree Maze Scramble over, under, and through giant trees and logs.
12) TunnelVision You can take "The Easy Way" and climb through a 20 ft. tunnel suspended over the creek, or you can take "The Hard Way" and plunge into the creek and use ropes to scale the steep wall on the other side.
13) Beaver Balance Beams You'll be walking on a balance beam suspended over a giant beaver dam. Look down and you just might see some of our infamous beavers.
14) Jungle Jim It's climbing time. This is an 18 foot climbing wall that spans the creek. And it's name is Jim.
15) Old Faithful Slip into the creek for a little crawl through culverts, while surrounded by blasting geyers of water.
16) The Hard Way Mud Pit Hey, we just wanted to make sure you got muddy. OK?